These cards were super easy to make and better yet, used up a bunch of those Christmas paper scraps.
The main image is a sentiment and small bird stamps from Hero Arts, colored with Spectrum Noir markers and jazzed up with some diamond stickles.
- Recollections 65 lb cardstock
- Crate Paper Snow Day paper and various other scraps
- Hero Arts clear stamps
- Versafine black ink with clear embossing powder
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Diamond stickles
- Spellbinders circle die
- Distress ink in Vintage Photo for inking edges
- Fiskars scalloped border punch
- Bakers twine (various colors)
- ATG adhesive and 1/8" foam adhesive
Using the same bird image on a couple of different layouts - again, a great way to use up scraps!
- *same as above plus
- Recollection brads in brown
- Adhesive pearls (from the dollar store)